I have been! Aspinnerated, that is... By Jesh, of fine spindle-making fame... (She's out of spindles at the mo, but is working on more! They are delish!)
little drop-spindle of joyNo, no - it's not another made-up word... you find it all over our favourite knitting website... :: shuffles feet :: Okay, so it is made-up, but you can find it all over the knitting site...
Aspinner [ah-spin-er] - noun.
- A person who, responsibly or otherwise, gives a spindle (or any kind of tool with which to spin fibre) to another person, thus aspinnerating them.
- Slang. A derogatory term for a person who has introduced you to something that has the potential of relieving you of any bit of spare time you have left.
- The act of giving a spindle (or any kind of tool with which to spin fibre) to a person who has not as yet been introduced to the marvel that is spinning.
- To cause to turn around rapidly in feelings of joy, as on an axis; twirl; whirl on receipt of a spindle (or any kind of tool with which to spin fibre).
Aspinnerated [ah-spin-uh-reyt-id] - verb.
- To have received a spindle (or any kind of tool with which to spin fibre).
- To have been introduced to the joys of spinning with a spindle (or any kind of tool with which to spin fibre).
Aspinneratable [ah-spin-uh-reyht-uh-[buhl] - adjective.
- An object or person with the potential of being involved in aspinneration of any kind.
purple resin whorl and silver findings